There is no escaping death. Take the time now to make an effective estate plan to protect your loved ones from extra stress and unnecessary financial loss.
Our lawyers regularly prepare wills (including testamentary trust wills), superannuation binding death nominations, enduring powers of attorney, enduring guardianship, and advanced care directives.
Our lawyers are also regularly engaged to assist in resolving legal disputes involving validity of Wills and obtaining provisions from a family estate for those not adequately provided for.
Whether you need assistance for your own affairs or as an Executor applying for Probate or general advice we understand that dealing with a deceased estate can be difficult.
We can help:
- Interpret the Will
- Advise executors & trustees of their duties and rights
- Help identify assets and liabilities of the estate
- Prepare applications for Probate or Letters of Administration
- Advising in relation to potential claims against the estate
- Provide advice in relation to underage beneficiaries
- Paying beneficiaries their entitlements
- Consider general tax consequences
- Setting up and administering trusts
- Advice and represent on challenging validity of Wills and seeking further provision from a deceased family member’s estate.
Let our experienced team guide you through the complexities of estate planning and administration with compassion and understanding.