Our lawyers are experienced in the provision of strategic legal advice for businesses and commercial enterprises of all types. We regularly act for a range of commercial and corporate clients, ranging from small start up businesses to multinationals.
Whether you are running a small to medium local business, are in the process of buying or selling your business, or require legal advice relating to the negotiation and execution of a business contract, our lawyers are able to provide tailored advice designed to fit your particular business circumstances.
We have particular experience in the sale, purchase of businesses and set up.
Some other examples of our commercial and business law expertise includes representing clients in the following matters:
- negotiation of commercial leases
- the creation of corporate entities
- partnership and shareholder disputes
- drafting and negotiation of intellectual property licenses
- providing regulatory advice on government red tape
- providing assistance in the termination of supply contracts
- advising on exclusive distribution arrangements
- advising on directors’ duties
- representing clients involved in mergers and acquisitions
- providing advice and assistance in the development of complex shareholder agreements
- drafting telecommunications services agreements for a range of services
- representing both suppliers and customers of technology services
Our lawyers are ready to provide strategic legal advice on your business circumstances.